10.20.2018

Random Song #1

Night ride will always be my dream. Though I feel it in almost everyday, but the feeling must be different when you do the night ride in a car with someone you love. I've always been dreaming about it since a long timeee ago. Maybe since I was still in Junior High School? But again the dream hasn't come true. Saaddd.

Then, instead of being trapped in a same mistake, same sad situation, and same dream that you can't achieve (haha it's actually mine but I use 'you' as an object lol pathetic me) I will give you a song recommendation. I randomly found this song in my youtube recommendation playlist. LOL thankyou so much Youtube! Actually Youtube is the one who recommends this to me HAHA. So without adding tooo much prologue, I'm going to tell you the title of the song, it is "San Fransisco Street" by Sun Rai.

Nah this below might be represents the feeling of listening to the song. Sun Rai himself also describing the song buy giving the video of a third person riding a car in highway street.





























San Fransisco Street - Sun Rai